- Once you have acquired your visa, you can sponsor your spouse, children, parents & dependants for Golden Visa as well
- Visa is renewable at the end of the tenure (10 years)
- No requirement of entering UAE every 6 months to keep visa valid
- Work, study or reside long-term in UAE without requiring a sponsor
You are eligible if you have purchased a property in UAE and the paid-up amount against the property at the time of visa application is more than AED 2,000,000 (Two Million Dirhams) irrespective of whether payment is via cash or mortgage.
To start, you just need to submit a copy of your:
- Property Title Deed / Pre-Title Deed
- One Photograph (Digital copy)
- Emirates ID & Health Insurance (UAE residents only)
- Marriage Certificate
- National ID required for Iran, Lybia, Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan
(Additional documents may be required on a case-to-case basis)
SERVICES, TIMELINE & CHARGES:
- Usual time taken for visa processing is 3 weeks after all details are received from your end.
- Our service offering for Golden Visa will include collection of documents, applying under the correct schemes, all required processes & paperwork on your behalf and providing you the visa after completion of the entire process. Exceptional cases, if any, will also be evaluated and resolved on a case to case basis.
INTERESTED TO APPLY?
You might communicate with us for any further information:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel: + +971-551698782